Metzer Farms

EmAbTo48

Songster
8 Years
Jul 9, 2011
Northern Wisconsin
Who have actually ordered ducks from this place? I am just curious about it. If you did, were the birds fine when they arrived? Any general info would be nice.
Thanks!

Jim:
Tell Josh congratulations on his win! We do provide gift certificates to winners using our birds. Have him go to http://www.metzerfarms.com/YouthShowWinners.cfm for more details.

We try to provide extras if 1) you are ordering above our minimum. We assume if you are ordering just a few, you don't want extra birds. and 2) we have extra of the breeds you are ordering that day.

Thanks to everyone for your compliments. We truly appreciate your support.

John Metzer

We have bought twice from Metzer. The first time I had to pick up the ducklings from the post office. The next time, we drove to the farm and picked them up in person. They have sexed the birds perfectly each time. Here is a photo from our trip showing 2 Cayugas and 3 Rouens.

I got some from them in March and they are great birds. I also just placed an order today.....will be here Wednesday! Great customer service.

I've ordered both ducks and geese from them over the last three years. All the birds are healthy and doing great. No health issues. No shipping issues. Beautiful birds both duck and geese.

Joni

Back
Top Bottom