Meyer Hatchery "All Pullet Rainbow Pack"

stephensc7146

Chirping
7 Years
Apr 4, 2012
Southeastern, Ohio
Today I took a chance and ordered the 'All Pullet Rainbow Pack (25 chicks)' from Meyer Hatchery. I figured because I love the looks of so many different chickens, I may as well add a little surprise into my new flock. I went ahead and ordered 1 Silver Laced Wyandotte, 1 Easter Egger, and 3 Blue Silkies along with my order so that I know for whatever reason, If I get a clump of one certain kind more than others, I will atleast have exactly what I want. Better safe than sorry, Though I will love them all the same. Not picky :)

I was just wondering out of curiosity if anyone has ordered the rainbow pack, what kind of mix you received. Pictures absolutely welcome. :)

I have ordered their rainbow pack before. Last time I got about 8 Easter Eggers, two crested Polish, several Silver Lakenvelders, some German Spitzhauben and the remainder were light brown leghorns. One ended up being a roo.

I was very happy with the assortment.

I have ordered their rainbow pack before. Last time I got about 8 Easter Eggers, two crested Polish, several Silver Lakenvelders, some German Spitzhauben and the remainder were light brown leghorns. One ended up being a roo.

I was very happy with the assortment.
That sounds great! I love the green eggs, so i'm hoping for a few EE's!

Back
Top Bottom