Meyer Hatchery Chicken pics anyone??

8 week pics!! The girls were busy so some pics aren't that great....

Daisy - CW

Goldie - BO

Bianca - WR

Olivia - EE no sign of a beard...

Diamond - SS

Pearl - BA would not let me get her face, but she is getting to be soo pretty!

Enjoying some grass!

Keep checking or call your local post office with the tracking number. Mine showed Ohio also until 10am PDT then it suddenly updated. Some PO's don't seem to update their tracking as often as others do. I really think yours will get to you today!

Finally updated and mine won't be here til tomorrow :-( hope they all make it in good health.

Daisy - CW

Goldie - BO

Bianca - WR

Diamond - SS

Enjoying some grass!
What pretty birds! I love SS - such sweet little things and Daisy will be a lovely hen I think.
smile.png

Here are pics of my 1-week old Brown Egg Layer Assortment chicks.

Above is an example of the little buff ones. Not Buff Orpingtons because the have yellow legs.

The ones feathering in with white wings are all feathering in SO FAST!
I wonder if those with white wings are White Rocks? They do get big and feather in fast. I have one. They're all so adorable!

Daisy - CW

Goldie - BO

Bianca - WR

Diamond - SS

Enjoying some grass!
So cute! They're really starting to look like big chickens now.

Thought I'd share this pic with you I got this morning.
I let the girls in the garden while I was working out there. Our BA left a trail of broken lettuce in her wake which I wasn't too happy about but she ate a pesky caterpillar so I forgive her!
It's also a great pic to see how much her comb and wattles grew!

Also got a little better pic of our cochin instead of just her fluffy butt. Still not the greatest. She doesn't like her pic taken.

Last edited:
Thought I'd share this pic with you I got this morning. I let the girls in the garden while I was working out there. Our BA left a trail of broken lettuce in her wake which I wasn't too happy about but she ate a pesky caterpillar so I forgive her! It's also a great pic to see how much her comb and wattles grew! Also got a little better pic of our cochin instead of just her fluffy butt. Still not the greatest. She doesn't like her pic taken.
Your BA is beautiful!!! I love how their feathers are so defined and shiney!!

Greeneggs, congrats on the new babies!!!

Wonder, did you get any white rocks? Mine feathered in very fast!

Thank you! And no White Rocks, just one Barred Rock. But she isn't doing so well. Very lethargic. She's drinking okay and tries to eat, but isn't taking in much food. She's on the small side and much more wobbly than the others. In fact the others are all doing great! But I'm so worried about the little Barred Rock. I've been making sure she's taking in water and staying warm. Not sure what else I can do for her. Poor little girl. Really hoping she comes around, but I give her a 50/50 shot.

My five chicks just arrived from Meyer Hatchery today!

Black Australorp

Speckled Sussex

Blue Andalusian

Easter Egger

Blue Laced Red Wyandotte

I would definitely recommend Meyer Hatchery! Great customer service and cute, healthy chicks!

Back
Top Bottom