Meyer Hatchery Chicken pics anyone??

How old are they now?

In other Meyer Hatchery news: I went ahead and added 2 cream legbars to my order. This should be fun. At least the bill come April.
Oh no!!! Don't tell me they don't bill until they ship. There goes my tax refund.
lau.gif

@trsturself: The straight run was the reason I decided not to. And the min orders. If I get some in the future then I'll probably get them from around here. I'd also want them to have their own little coop just in case there are issues with the standards. I have the room for one but I don't want to risk being overwhelmed since I'm a newbie.

I have quite a few bantams in with the LF and haven't had any problems. In fact my largest and my smallest are best friends. lol

I have quite a few bantams in with the LF and haven't had any problems. In fact my largest and my smallest are best friends. lol

I've read that this is the experience for a lot of people. The extra coop and everything is for my own sanity. With my luck I'd end up with 25 mean little roosters lol.

Someone posted on here that they ordered a few females and a male of an auto sexed breed. And Meyer sent all females. I doubt they got the gender wrong. I imagine it's simply hectic and human error happens.

Back
Top Bottom