Meyer Hatchery Chicken pics anyone??

Those are really neat! I just talked to my mom about it, and she said that I can do some stuff around the yard to earn the money for it. I just hope that I can earn enough money by the time my chicks get here in May. Also I hope it will ship on time!

I know it says that it can fit 20 chicks, and it looks like it wouldn't fit that many after the first few days. Will the smallest one be big enough for 10 chicks?
I hope you can save up to get one. I have not used mine yet, so I am not sure about how many chicks for how long, etc. I do know that you might need to order early to receive it on time, it took mine awhile to get here. Good luck!

Okay thanks! I'll see if I can convince my mom to order it tomorrow, and I will just do yard work and stuff to help pay it off. How long did yours take to ship? I'm getting my chicks in about seven and a half weeks. Will that be enough time?

Okay thanks! I'll see if I can convince my mom to order it tomorrow, and I will just do yard work and stuff to help pay it off. How long did yours take to ship? I'm getting my chicks in about seven and a half weeks. Will that be enough time?
I really don't know. I ordered mine from Amazon on Feb 15th and they gave a estimated delivery of March 20 to April 11th. I received it earlier though and I got it this Monday the 11th.

I couldn't use it with my 1st batch of chicks which I got on February 13th since they were too big by the time it came, so we used the heat lamps for them.

Not sure what to tell you. Right now the Amazon site says, "usually ships within 1 to 3 months."

I ordered mine right from the ecoglow website and it came very fast. Maybe 10 days or so. I'm not sure if there's a big price diff between Amazon and Brinsea company though.

I caught my little one drinking water so I think she will be fine!!
ya.gif

Back
Top Bottom