Meyer Hatchery Chicken pics anyone??

Just got my invoice saying the chicks are ready for pickup! The only bummer is that they processed my order right at 9:00 so I didn't have time to add any other breeds that just got updated on the availability page :( Oh well, I hope I get some Buff Brahmas in my assortments then.

Could you put in an online order for pick up with the new chicks? With a pick up date this week?

That sounds really tempting but I think I'd have to get more than just a couple so they can stay warm. I'd better not, I really shouldn't go over my 200 chicken limit. My fiancé might get mad at me. And more importantly, my brooder coop is only so big!

Okay you guys will NOT believe who just called me! Jess , from Meyer hatchery just gave me a call saying she saw my post here on this thread and asked me if I wanted to add some Buff Brahmas! Oh my gosh I'm SO excited! Someone needs to give her a raise! This is so awesome, Meyer is #1 for customer service!! Thank you , Jess!:D

Okay you guys will NOT believe who just called me! Jess , from Meyer hatchery just gave me a call saying she saw my post here on this thread and asked me if I wanted to add some Buff Brahmas! Oh my gosh I'm SO excited! Someone needs to give her a raise! This is so awesome, Meyer is #1 for customer service!! Thank you , Jess!:D
that is incredible!!!!! Jess and meyers is the BEST!!

Okay you guys will NOT believe who just called me! Jess , from Meyer hatchery just gave me a call saying she saw my post here on this thread and asked me if I wanted to add some Buff Brahmas! Oh my gosh I'm SO excited! Someone needs to give her a raise! This is so awesome, Meyer is #1 for customer service!! Thank you , Jess!
big_smile.png

You never know who's reading this :) I just got back from picking out 3 of the cutest little Buff Brahma babies I could find and putting them in your box. No raise necessary here, your excitement is rewarding enough! Aren't we all supposed to treat others the way we would want to be treated?

Okay you guys will NOT believe who just called me! Jess , from Meyer hatchery just gave me a call saying she saw my post here on this thread and asked me if I wanted to add some Buff Brahmas! Oh my gosh I'm SO excited! Someone needs to give her a raise! This is so awesome, Meyer is #1 for customer service!! Thank you , Jess!
big_smile.png

What an awesome company! I will certainly be using them again in the future for any of my chick purchases. YAY for excellent customer service and for you getting your Brahmas.
wee.gif

You never know who's reading this :) I just got back from picking out 3 of the cutest little Buff Brahma babies I could find and putting them in your box. No raise necessary here, your excitement is rewarding enough! Aren't we all supposed to treat others the way we would want to be treated?
Maybe the Meyer Hatchery fairy will deliver some to my house as a wonderful surprise???
Just kidding.... wow, I am impressed.

Back
Top Bottom