Meyer Hatchery Chicken pics anyone??

That's right! I'd seen her pic on another thread.
I have one that's turning out to look just like her. I didn't realize she was from Meyer as well.
I've been really happy with the EEs I got from Meyer's..nice colors

I am leaning toward boy on your silkie Nancy, but I was also thinking the wattles should be bigger on a nonbearded. But it's really so hard to say. My friend said last night that she's now thinking the buff one (the one I posted a pic of) might be a girl! lol
You just don't know with them. Sometimes they are obvious and sometimes they'll fool even experienced breeders until the crow or lay an egg. Fingers crossed it's a girl!

I am leaning toward boy on your silkie Nancy, but I was also thinking the wattles should be bigger on a nonbearded. But it's really so hard to say. My friend said last night that she's now thinking the buff one (the one I posted a pic of) might be a girl! lol
You just don't know with them. Sometimes they are obvious and sometimes they'll fool even experienced breeders until the crow or lay an egg. Fingers crossed it's a girl!
Thanks for your opinion. I posted on the Silkie sexing thread and 2 ppl. said cockerel. I guess it's a watch and see kinda Silkie!

Oh my gosh. Nothing. Trying to breathe.
Oh wow. What else can you do?? is there a way to get a phone # for the seller and call? obviously there's no tracking # or you would have done something with that.
And without that the PO can't do anything.
I just keep hoping she didn't ship. This is crazy. We're all thinking of you
hugs.gif

Back
Top Bottom