Meyer Hatchery Chicken pics anyone??

Black Australorp rooster. His name is Finn.

A Silver Laced Wyandotte hen, I snapped this shot laying down in the grass and it is one of my favorite pictures of my chickens.

My Black Australorp hen, named Midnight.

@Amy King Hanson, I was looking at the Blue Copper Marans, hoping they would be in stock, and I saw your pics of you rooster and I thought ''Wait! I know that rooster!'' Then I saw your name.:)

@Amy King Hanson, I was looking at the Blue Copper Marans, hoping they would be in stock, and I saw your pics of you rooster and I thought ''Wait! I know that rooster!'' Then I saw your name.:)

From WYY Chicken Peeps? Well, if you want to wait until spring I can sell you one. Here is my Black Copper Marans hen's egg today. I'm probably going to start my incubator up in January.

I did not see the name WYY Chicken Peeps I saw the name Amy Hanson, and the pics that you posted on here a few weeks ago. I am in love with the Marans, I would love to buy a few when you do start up the incubator, because I have been watching the website for about 6 months and have yet to see anything except males available. What will you charge per chick? I live in southern VA, so you would have to ship them, but I would pay shipping of course, I would just need 4-5 so they would stay warm.

I did not see the name WYY Chicken Peeps I saw the name Amy Hanson, and the pics that you posted on here a few weeks ago. I am in love with the Marans, I would love to buy a few when you do start up the incubator, because I have been watching the website for about 6 months and have yet to see anything except males available. What will you charge per chick? I live in southern VA, so you would have to ship them, but I would pay shipping of course, I would just need 4-5 so they would stay warm.

Oooh! LOL! WNY Chicken Peeps is a Facebook group. It's set up so we can buy sell trade, ask questions, or post pictures that only chicken nerds like us appreciate. I just saw a girl post in the group about giving chickens garlic. So I thought maybe that's how you recognized my name.

I have never mailed chicks before. I'd probably want to add a heat pack too. So whatever post office would charge plus price of heat pack. Per chick... Since I'm a hobbyist and not a breeder, I planned on charging $8 a chick.

If you're serious, message me. I have a list already started for my Cream Legbars and I'll start another list for Blue Copper Marans.

Because everybody takes their chickens to potlucks and then poses them in front of sunsets, right?

Her name is Rey and she is a Partridge Plymouth rock with an amazing story, here it is:
https://www.backyardchickens.com/t/1131568/my-little-rey-of-sunshine

Welsummer on the left and Black Australorp on the right. Just hanging out together.

My little yogi chicken. Namaste.

My 3 Golden Laced Wyandotte pullets, Faith, Hope, and Peace

Buff Orpington hen, her name is Blanche.

I got two Cream Legbars from Meyer last year and they are by far my two favorite chickens! They have the sweetest dispositions although they are VERY talkative (notsogreat if you have lots of neighbors). One of the CLs is quite small and her eggs started out tiny. But now I'd say they are about medium sized. And of course the eggs are the prettiest pale sky blue. I totally think Cream Lebars are worth the money!

@jhwestie , mine are very sweet and talkative as well. Im still waiting on eggs from them, they are 21 weeks old today. Do you remember around what age yours began to lay?

-Dom

@jhwestie
 , mine are very sweet and talkative as well. Im still waiting on eggs from them, they are 21 weeks old today. Do you remember around what age yours began to lay?

-Dom

My tiny Cream Legbar was my first to start laying. I think she was about 24 weeks old. My larger one didn't start laying til around 30-32 weeks. It seemed like forever!

Back
Top Bottom