Michigan Thread - all are welcome!

I read about it........ people can choose how they handle a situation like that. and they chose to handle it in the most heartless, cruel and most unprofessional way possible. We don't know all the details on this but it's disgusting how that person choose to handle it.

I hope they file a complaint against her. No mention of a warrant... I believe it is illegal for them to seize property like that... disgusting.
There-in lies the rub. The illegal activities of a government agency happens and then it becomes incumbent upon the injured party to prove that any harm was done.

That has to be illegal- no warning? Animal control probably took them to the humain society. Could we pool $$ and try to buy them/ get them back to the farm she was taking them? This isn't right.
I'm no lawyer or legal scholar but I have read and understand the US Constitution. This appears to be an illegal taking; a violation of legal rights.

Thank you so much for sharing this! It really means the world to me.
hugs.gif

Silly, sharing info only to get it shoved back in a negative way sucks. Plain and simple. Some people think they know everything.

I for one like paper literature. I agree that the library is a good place to start when looking for a periodical or book. You can also post on CL wanted old copies of (fill in the blank).

Egg production is down as usual for the chooks but my ducks still lay 1 for each bird daily. Their molt was awhile back. It's tough when you feed two dozen chickens only to get a few eggs. That's chicken keeping 101.

Last edited:
Heck I'm perfectly fine with people disagreeing with me..... but to disagree and then say you're stupid or lack common sense, especially when their reasoning to support their opinion is not applicable to the topic..,,,and they say I'm the one lacking in common sense?...... . LOL! Well that just tells me that these people don't even have confidence in what they're saying, if they have to resort to that behavior to back up their opinion.. I'm also perfectly fine with Karma... I like Karma a lot! LOL!
So my work wanted me to go to California for a week to help with a project... told me it was a go, I got flights, hotel and car booked....... and yesterday she says now it's on hold. Really? DH has to travel to Germany in 2 weeks... then deer season starts. And as soon as DH gets home, he has to go to Canada for a couple weeks... This was the only week that would have been good for me to go. Frustrating.
I think I'm going to go crawl back into my cup of coffee....

Heck I'm perfectly fine with people disagreeing with me..... but to disagree and then say you're stupid or lack common sense, especially when their reasoning to support their opinion is not applicable to the topic..,,,and they say I'm the one lacking in common sense?...... . LOL! Well that just tells me that these people don't even have confidence in what they're saying, if they have to resort to that behavior to back up their opinion.. I'm also perfectly fine with Karma... I like Karma a lot! LOL!
So my work wanted me to go to California for a week to help with a project... told me it was a go, I got flights, hotel and car booked....... and yesterday she says now it's on hold. Really? DH has to travel to Germany in 2 weeks... then deer season starts. And as soon as DH gets home, he has to go to Canada for a couple weeks... This was the only week that would have been good for me to go. Frustrating.
I think I'm going to go crawl back into my cup of coffee....
Unfortunately humans are never going to get along.We can all be united by one thing,then another thing can totally separate us .

Back
Top Bottom