Michigan Thread - all are welcome!

Central nervous system issue such as tumors or infections, nasal infections which can cause nasal vestibulitis, possibly toxins. Unfortunately there are many things that cause those issues.

Hawk was back yesterday but unable to get into the pen. Quite the racket from both pens of birds, which were alarming at great volume from both coops.

Hello fellow Michiganders! :frowI’m a new chicken mom to 6 ISA Browns. They’re 8 weeks old and just started their 2nd week in the coop/run. Doing well so far. We’re in northern MI, in the top of the Huron National Forest and on the beautiful AuSable River. To be exact, we are just outside of Mio proper. Anyone close to Mio?

I am not getting my notifications at all from here.
Moving along, not too good health wise. Not spending barely if any time outside. Go as far as the coop and back. All doing well. But yesterday noticed a poop with blood. Yeah, need to check all 23 bholes,lol.
Let them out today and fund another poop by door with blood. I have to come back tomorrow and do boles check in all of them. Must be one of the old girls. All kiddos fly to me when I go in and no stains on me.

Who turned out the lights?
Just got back from a motorcycle ride. Put the scoot in the garage and came in. Just minutes before the sky darkened to twilight and the rain started.

I rode along the shore and could see the storm cell coming across the lake. Looks like I won't be doing anything outside for the rest of the day.

Back
Top Bottom