Michigan

Status
Not open for further replies.
My new BSLs are laying now. One lays a light tan egg that looks more pink and the other is nearly white.
Getting first eggs is always a thrill.
big_smile.png

Audio books are great. UNTIL you get home and come online and are reading in a different dialect...

I have another crower. Some one save me. LOL. I counted up the cockerels again... I have 8 boys. 4 are crowing. I sure hope one of the polishes is a boy... Does anyone have advice on sexing them suckers? I have buff laced... Gonna try and catch the demons and post em.

This thread has cleaned up, please remember that the report button and the Staff are here to assist in rules violations. Sometimes it seems that we are in our own little world within our home state threads and forget that the rules still apply.

Flaming, arguing and ganging up on other members are never allowed. Private squabbles need to stay private, not aired on open forum.

Those of you who have had posts removed may be getting a note from a Staff Member.

IF you have any questions, please PM a Staff member and do not post them on this thread.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom