Michigan

Status
Not open for further replies.
sorry for your crab-apple situation!
lol.png

i made dinner already. (posted this on my 'crazy neighbor makes good thread)

12425_hpim0528.jpg

Quote:
I know just what you are going through. All three of my sons had to have braces. Every time they would have to go in for an adjustment they were just miserable. Oh the positive side, it only lasted for four years.
barnie.gif
[/img]

Click on uploads click on browse to find photo on your computer. Click submit.
When replying and you want to add photo Click on uploads A second tab opens. Click on "my uploads" Highlight image: www.backyardchicken......... Then control X Next go back to tab with your post and hit control v. Highlight transfer file and click on image at top of message. That's it.

Hi everyone, someone sent me this link and I thought I would share it with everyone here at BYC. I wasn't sure where to post it so I'm posting it here.

Someone is losing there ranch due to going bankrupt. They are having an auction on everything on their ranch including all the animals. So I'm hoping you guy's might be able to help some of these animals with a new home.

Here is the link:
http://www.maascompanies.com/documents/Maas_Companies_Catalog_142.pdf

Please check it out, it is here in Michigan. I can't remember where now, sorry.
Thanks!

Hi all,
Vicki, I am interested in your silkies and maybe some of the barred rocks. Where abouts are you from me? I would like to go see them and we can talk chickens!!
One of my little silkie eggs that she is sitting on got cracked, not pipped. Do you think it will still be alright?
Does anyone know if there are any more swaps in the area? I still want to try to trade or sell my roosters.

Hello,
Thanks, I will try the melted wax to save the baby. I felt so bad when it fell. My son was picking up the momma and didn't realize he had an egg with her.
Does anyone know where I could get a cheap good small incubator? I will go right out and check on my Momma silkie.
Thanks again. Myrna

I can't believe it but today I had to break down and get out all the winter gear! I got it all the coats, hat, mittens, etc. washed and ready to go. I still have to find the scraper for the van. I hope we don't have to break out the shovels too soon! I am really dreading the snow and cold!
barnie.gif

I think I will just think to spring, with warm sun, green grass and maybe, if I'm lucky, a broody hen!
jumpy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom