Michigan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Quote:
I sent a PM ..but thought i would put it out here too..let me know i am truly interested....and do you by chance have any pics of the stove?

thanks
shar

ChickenGuy- I'm glad your predator eradication program worked.
thumbsup.gif
[/img] I've got a coyote prowling around and I have a 22-250 I'm going to introduce him to. Sorry about your bird loss.

At fowlfest it sounds like I was walking past people in the sale coop area! We had 2 roosters for sale there. My daughter sold them both:)

Pretty cold this morning!!!

Hopefully there will be no more mostiquos!

I had 25 degrees on my thermometer this morning. Fortunately, the pullet who spent the night in the woods was fine when I found her. Can't find the stupid guinea who decided she'd give it a try though! Why do birds always pull a fast one in bad weather?!!! :mad:

With all of the imported pests that have arrived in this area, ie. asian lady beatles, zebra mussles, emerald ash borers, etc. I would be surprised if some darn fool doesn't import some kind of arctic mosquito that can thrive in Michigan winters.

HI All!!!
I did go to the Crystal Paladium also. I used to dance there with my friends. I also found out that my husband used to go there all the time too. I never noticed him until I went to the skating rink in St.Louis. Kissed him on New Years Eve and that was it!!! I also loved the carosell.
I do know about Trufant also. My parents used to bid on stuff on the auctions for years. I got some of my chicks there this year. It is a fun place to go for sales. As usual you have to be willing to barter.
Greenville is trying to get back on its feet, but with the loss of Electrolux, they lost a lot of money for that community.
For the other new one, sorry about the loss of your loved ones. We lost my father last year. He was 92. Now there are no more parents for us. They sure are missed. But, I do find happiness in seeing the kids and grandkids with some of the looks and traits.
Put a sign out to sell my roosters. God willing, I can sell them.
Hi to all the other new ones. I have already learned a lot. I too have one chick that is an escape artist.

Hey everyone,

I am looking for some SLW eggs, chicks or pullets and maybe also some d'anver eggs, chicks or young birds.

I also have for sale the 10 barred rock chicks, $20.

2 9 week old silkies for $10. These are pet quality. I picked them up cheap to keep a lone chick company.

1 welsummer rooster, a bit aggessive, free

5 bantam orps, blue/black/spalsh ages vary 10-17 weeks, $30

Open to offers on all.

It sure is a big adjustment when we find that WE'RE the older generation now. Time just keeps moving on...

Wow, somebody else knows about the Trufant auction! Do they still have the fleamarket part as well? We used to go to that every week if possible - found some real neat stuff and couldn't wait to get home and clean it up. It got me started collecting eggcups (decades before raising chickens!), of all things...nice and cheap (cheep cheep) back then.
smile.png

Good luck selling your roos!

Hey I am not too far from Hell!!!!

We have a gentleman in our area and he walks from Paradise MI in the UP to Hell, MI. Every year in September. He is in his 80's. He walks about 15-20 miles a day and completes it in a few weeks. He posts his walk shedule in the paper so the locals can walk with him if they like.

Enjoy the great weather everyone!

I have 2 crabby kids. The oldest two got braces on Monday. They don't want any drugs and they complain:eek:

Off to make some dinner!
Sarah

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom