Minnesota!

I havent been very good at showing you guys how my kittens are doing. They have moved out to my workshop where they have the run of the end of it. It has a pony wall that runs most of the width that I blocked the top of with chicken wire to keep them away from my tools. They have developed a habit of pushing anything sitting on a flat surface, off the said flat surface. I have a cat flap for them but have it blocked off. not sure i am ready for them to venture outdoors with this cold yet. I am kicking myself for not introducing them to the outdoors while it was still green outside.

Super cute. DW almost lost it.

A photographer that is doing a project came by and took some shots of us in the garage. What do you think?

Great pictures! Makes me want to fire up the bike and just go. We didn't get a chance to ride as much as we wanted to last year, so I'm hoping to make more time for it this year.

You ride too? I will have to swing by and we can go see Klop!!

Quote:NOAA
Mostly cloudy, with a low around -3. Wind chill values as low as -14. Northwest wind 5 to 10 mph.​
Saturday
Partly sunny and cold, with a high near 0. Wind chill values as low as -19. Northwest wind around 10 mph.​
Saturday Night
Mostly cloudy, with a low around -15. Wind chill values as low as -31. West northwest wind around 10 mph.​
Sunday
Partly sunny and cold, with a high near -4. Wind chill values as low as -34. West northwest wind around 10 mph.​
Sunday Night
Partly cloudy, with a low around -16. West northwest wind 5 to 10 mph.​
M.L.King Day
Sunny and cold, with a high near 0. West wind around 5 mph.​
Monday Night
Partly cloudy, with a low around -11. West wind around 5 mph becoming calm.​
Tuesday
Partly sunny, with a high near 7. Calm wind becoming southeast around 5 mph.​
Tuesday Night
A 20 percent chance of snow. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 0. South southeast wind around 5 mph.​
Wednesday
Mostly cloudy, with a high near 18. South wind around 5 mph.​

I am leaving and I am not coming back till Tuesday.

I am leaving and I am not coming back till Tuesday.
lol, that is the best plan!

They were playing peekaboo around that board

they are way way way too cute. Its very cool that they have buddies and aren't sole cats. Cant wait to see how it works out with the chickens- I'm always wanting to get a couple of barn kitties vacinated against the feline leukemia and raising them up in the coop. I get stuck on the cats wanting outside at night and the coop being shut up at night thing, though.

today is a feed trip day, driving up to Askov feed mill . If it weren't so blasted cold I would consider heading up to superior but....that and chores keeps me closer to home today.

anyone keeping their flocks inside today? or offering feed and water inside so it is their choice if they head out?

Back
Top Bottom