Minnesota!

What is wrong with you people?

NO posts in nearly 8 hours?

How in the world are we going to stay on the top tem list at this rate?

I am assuming your computers have frozen up this morning. 43 degrees here when I got up. I assume those of you closer to Togo had 20 below or so.

I'm so excited, Tomorrow the plywood goes on the roof, (wind not withstanding). Can't wait until it is done!
wee.gif

WOW! This looks awesome already! Can't wait to see it completed.

BC take me Shrooming!!!

Weird day here. I was working on the new hospital ward all day.

The sick hen is better. The turkeys and road runners caused major grief today. They decided to act like Guineas and explore the road ditch. I had to chase them back to the yard.

The young turkeys and creamettes put them selves to bed tonight, every one of them I never had to chase one in..

I have my fingers crossed your night goes well Rhett and Cotton.

Why is it a bird that is nearly dead lives and gets well and a bird with a hang nail dies?

I am sorry I lied to all of you.

I let my birds out at 8am. I went to fill my coffee cup, again, and looked out the window.

There is a creamette and lazybird ( a BBB) in the yard next to the deck foraging. Obviously, they did not put themselves to bed, they just found better hiding places.

Stooopid birds!

Usually I am working from home on wednesdays, so get to let the chickens out while I work and supervise ....but today am camped at a coffee shop waiting for a zillions dollars of work on my car, which has 220,000 miles on it. A laundry list of bushings and sway bars (they keep telling me I drive too fast on rough roads, .....but life is short!), brake fluid and transmission fluid, an oil leak, and an engine light. Oh yeah, new tires needed too before winter.

Maybe I need Ralphie's diamond encrusted creamettes to help pay for all this.

Had to put Petunia in the broody pen again since when I checked on her at daybreak, she was still making broody clucking noises. this is day 3.....

Coffee shop has barn ventilation fans for light fixtures...

I dont think my rooster has taken one breathe between crows this morning! He's been a broken record since 5:00am

Lucky you, I love the sound of a rooster in the morning.

Ed only allows himself to crow, he runs down and punishes any other rooster that attempts to out sing him. Ed only sings a half dozen times or so every morning.

BTW I lied in my apology about lying. It was not lazybird it was Penguin that was out. And I found a 2nd creamette that avoided the coop last night.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom