Minnesota!

I havent been very good at showing you guys how my kittens are doing. They have moved out to my workshop where they have the run of the end of it. It has a pony wall that runs most of the width that I blocked the top of with chicken wire to keep them away from my tools. They have developed a habit of pushing anything sitting on a flat surface, off the said flat surface. I have a cat flap for them but have it blocked off. not sure i am ready for them to venture outdoors with this cold yet. I am kicking myself for not introducing them to the outdoors while it was still green outside.

You might consider putting chicken wire over your insulation too. Once they realize they can hook their claws into that stuff, you are going to have a real mess on your hands. I am having to replace some of the plastic on the chicken coops because the cats have hooked their claws in there already and ripped some long openings in them. I love the buggers, but when they do that stuff I want to boot their butts. The younger one of mine was not happy the first time we got cold, but she seems to be getting the hang of it now. They find some spots to snuggle up together and keep warm, usually in the straw pile now.

Nope we are keeping all 4! We have bottle fed them since 2 weeks old and we love them. We will like having them around the farm.
You need to call around to see what the best deal is to get them fixed. I can't believe how much it cost to get the two girls done. I know some vets will do a discount for barn cats.

Back
Top Bottom