MISSOURI ! ! !

I am in kingsville Missouri!! I am looking for some lavender Orpington's?
I know of a few near MO. Heartland Hatchery here in MO has some they are selling from their place and around the area at chick days, there is a npip breeder near Goodman, and near Springfield a lady has them and lists occasionally on Craigslist. Some great ones near Tulsa. He even regularly crosses in black to maintain them. I just lost my trio. They are great birds.

Jefferson City, MO here!!!! Just so everyone knows, I am always willing to take unwanted layer hens off your hands! Free ones, that is.
Jeff City here too. <wave hi>

No free hens but might have some chicks soon. I have a hatch that was suppose to happen this week but someone unplugged the incubator. I have my fingers crossed that they start a few days later (yeah) and that they didn't die (worse case).

Oooooh, good luck, CGin! I know all about incubating troubles. Last year I made my own and hatched only 7 of 28. First time, though. I learned a lot. I have 23 chicks right now (mail-order), so won't be hatching again until they (buff orps and EE) lay some eggs with my Barred rock roo. How many are you incubating?

Hello Folks, I am looking for Large Fowl Black/Blue/Splash Faverolles and somewhere it had been mentioned that someone in Missour may have some….Would love to make contact…Thankyou, eliz

KC Area Processing?

We are considering raising broilers at a medium scale but don't have the infrastructure/time to process all of them so were curious if anyone knows of a business/farm who would be willing to process dozens of chickens near the Kansas City area. Thanks!

Flyover Farmstead

Hello from the Kansas City Northland! New to chickens, previous bird owner. Have 4 standards and 2 bantams hatching and shipping on April 11. RIR, Buff Orp, Dominique, Delaware, Bantam Cochin Frizzles. Super excited :)

Anyone else in urban/suburban KC?

Back
Top Bottom