MISSOURI ! ! !

I can almost feed your chickens from my house LOL
thumbsup.gif

I live in Rockaway Beach/ Merriam Woods ot as the call it in the street.......Crackaway Beach/ Methiam Woods LOL........we have worked really hard and cleaned house ont the drugs and stuff now just cleaning the image and the yards
lau.gif

We are not allowed to have chickens biut I will be fixing that soon.
My cousin used to live in Rockaway Beach in the early 90s. I agree with the nickname. LOL! I have family that lives in Ridgedale. I live about 5 miles southeast of Branson.

Ya'll know anything about the chicken show going on at the Mo State Fairgrounds (Sedalia) on April 21st? I heard it was a show put on by the Missouri Poultry Association, but then someone told me it was a swap as well.

Did someone say "Chicken Show"?
Sounds fun any one planing on going?
Bet there'd be a lot of different breeds and etc. maybe a good place to pick up some other breeds.

Ok, anyone in South West MO have a nice New Hampshire roo for sale?
I lost my handsome, gentle, attentive New Hampshire roo a couple of days ago and I miss him... so do his girls. I'd be interested in buying a new roo.
I may have a light sussex roo coming up in my chicks but it's too early to tell and I would like to keep my egg layers fertile...

South West of Rolla Missouri We Raise French Black Marans / White Rocks /Americanas/ Partgrige Couchens/ Rhode Island Reds / Silver Laced Wydaotes and Black Spanish Turkeys and Ryole Palms Turkeys.

South West of Rolla Missouri We Raise French Black Marans / White Rocks /Americanas/ Partgrige Couchens/ Rhode Island Reds / Silver Laced Wydaotes and Black Spanish Turkeys and Ryole Palms Turkeys.

Hi Chicks@feathers!

If you aren't already a member, come check out Chicken Swap of Missouri on facebook.com. We swap and sell all day/year-round. I know of a member that was looking for some laying Marans just today. We'd be happy to have you join!

Here is the link: https://www.facebook.com/groups/225021300913860/302873243128665/

Greetings from your neighbors in Oklahoma! I'm posting here to remind Missouri chicken friends that we're having a big chicken gathering in a few weeks. The North Eastern Oklahoma Chicken Stock (N.E.O.C.S.) will be held on June 16 (Saturday) at the Muskogee Fairgrounds. I know it's a long drive, but we've got a great day planned, so if you're looking for a way to spend a Saturday with other chicken enthusiasts, then come join us at N.E.O.C.S. We're expecting a lot of people to bring fabulous birds to sell, trade, and swap. If you are looking for hatching eggs, baby chicks, juvenile birds or adult birds, there will be plenty to choose from.

I'm starting to hear from sellers regarding what birds they will be offering in their sales spaces or in the Pay the Seller Poultry Sale. Here's a short list showing some of what will be available. Visit our planning thread (link in my signature line) for complete details. Also, we still have some space available in the barn for people to sell birds and bird related items. Send me a PM to reserve space.

Back
Top Bottom