MIssy Has Returned OMG !

okiechick57

Crowing
14 Years
May 22, 2007
Just outside Okc Oklahoma
big_smile.png
OH MY GOSH.......so I go out last night to lock up my flock for the night..........counting as I watch them run into coop area..... all accounted for.take a deep breath and go to leave for the store........... OMG
ep.gif
...how did one get left out?I COUNTED ! tried to catch what I thought was one of my Australorp's ,thinking ,ok Kat, you are going crazy,you can't even count now ! Couldn't catch her.......let it go.go out this morn.................ALL of them in coop.......just had a good laugh........thought someone may have slipped me some drug or something..loosing the little brain function I do have , so I turn around and who is sittin up on my horse fence..? Its Little Missy.....she returns......I thought she ran off to die.......its been 3 days...... and over a week since the coyote nipped her skin off and I posted the imfamous pics...... AH>>.. she is alive and I guess like me.......likes to be alone when not feeling to well.......
big_smile.png
wee.gif
wee.gif
wee.gif
yippiechickie.gif
yippiechickie.gif

um maby the coyote that bit her waz actally a wear wolf and when it git dark she comes out to hunt
idunno.gif

im so glad she came back,i had a hen last week go missing for 4 days and i folerde her back to a hidden nest, so i hugged and kissed her and washed my mouth off and locked her in a cage so she wouldnt run away again,,
but if u hear something holing in the night well u know .

roflmao
lau.gif

Back
Top Bottom