Mixed Breed Photo Reference *please read guidelines in first post before adding content*

Pics
Here is a 20 week old pullet out of a Black Australorp rooster and a Red Sex Link hen. She is white with a couple black spots and a tiny bit of red leakage around her face. Big thick black legs like her father, I thought she was a roo for a while. here is a younger pic of her, she hatched with black spots too :) Here is a pic of her 2 sisters who are also out of RSL hens but could either have an Aussie or Black Sex Link father, the smutty one is from the Aussie too, I believe. (Please ignore the Barred girls.)
I have one like yours with the mom being a sexlink, but the father was a brown red Cochin. All the chicks hatched either black , or white with black dots. All the ones that were white were girls and the black we're boys. When the girls grew up they had orange around their neck also.

No a brown red bantam Cochin mix with a bantam sexlink( dad bantam white rock, mom Rhode Island Red)
These are the parents, excuse the black Cochin hen in front. Lol

My Dottie looks like this, too. She's from a WLH rooster and red sex link hen
finally got some pics today of her, this is who I will be breeding her to when she is of age! he is a birchen bantm cochin!
Oh she's beautiful!! And you got that from a brown red and RSL?? I must fool around with genes to try to get a lovely pale gal like her. :D

Back
Top Bottom