Mixed Breed Photo Reference *please read guidelines in first post before adding content*

Partridge Cochin Roo cross Buff Orpington Hen. His name is Chucky. He is not very aggressive.

White Orpington Rooster cross Black Star Hen. His name is Chicky and he was somewhat friendly. Another Barred Rock rooster beat him up and he broke his leg. sadly, we had to kill him and the Rock. the rock was overly aggressive and chicky was on his way out any way. They did get the honor of being the families Sunday Dinner.

the mean barred Rock

Last edited:
I have been reading this thread too. Trying to decide what project to have for this spring. Would love to have a mix with a polish because I love the crazy hairdos. But I don't know what would "get along" with a polsh roo.
I have 2 Easter Eggers in with my Polish and they are getting along, took them a couple of days to figure out the dominant thing.

I really want to see this thread take off! Who else has awesome crosses!
pop.gif

last year I got a couple LF barred cochin pullets and they run around with a mottled houdan rooster - I think they would make beautiful babies.... might have to try to lock them up for a month (so none of the other roosters get to the girls) and hatch out some eggs...

Back
Top Bottom