Mixing

Jaymoney

In the Brooder
Feb 1, 2024
So I have already successfully mixed the following and I have over a 100 baby chicks hatched , they look incredible, will post picture in the next few days
Mom bantam dad Brahma
Mom bantam dad Mianwali assel
Mom bantam dad Darwg
Mom bantam dad Breese
Mom mianwali dad breese
Mom mianwali dad Brahma
Mom breese dad Brahma
Mom breese dad mianwali
Mom breese dad bantam and so on 🤩

Here are some of the samples :) they are too many to take individual pictures :) but will post better pictures soon . See the last photo still have 600 unique eggs that will hatch in a week and 150 various duck mixes (Indian, Syrian,Canadian and Egyptian ) and 4 ostriches eggs so far with African and emu mix along with 400 mix Pakistani , Omani and American quails :-(some of the baby quails are visible in the picture
IMG_0178.jpeg
IMG_0180.jpeg
IMG_0179.jpeg
IMG_0182.jpeg
IMG_0177.jpeg
IMG_0183.jpeg

Oh so darned cute! ❤️

What a setup you have! I love it! @BantyChooks @2ndTink @TwoCrows come look at this! I'm drooling! One of these days... 😋:D
Thanks , I have a total of 4 incubators now , the large one holds 685 eggs full automatic with automatic fliping for heat distribution, three 287 egg capacity fully automatic but I am using one of those to carry ostrich eggs . Can fit up to 8 eggs . I have a total of 40 12x12 ft chicken cages and a special room for incubators and 2 special rooms fully fitted with thermal heat and light for the new babies (1 week and up)
I like to mix breed in order to come up with new looks :) it’s very exciting when they hatch you don’t know what you get :)
I will post an update tomorrow as I have 30 hatched today and they look Awsome :)

Thanks , I have a total of 4 incubators now , the large one holds 685 eggs full automatic with automatic fliping for heat distribution, three 287 egg capacity fully automatic but I am using one of those to carry ostrich eggs . Can fit up to 8 eggs . I have a total of 40 12x12 ft chicken cages and a special room for incubators and 2 special rooms fully fitted with thermal heat and light for the new babies (1 week and up)
I like to mix breed in order to come up with new looks :) it’s very exciting when they hatch you don’t know what you get :)
I will post an update tomorrow as I have 30 hatched today and they look Awsome :)
40 12x12 pens!?! That is AWESOME!!!

Looking forward to chick photos!

Back
Top Bottom