Mixing

The 1 million $ question that everybody’s asking me what am I gonna do with all these chickens so if any of you guys live in Dubai or UAE, I’ll be more than happy to gift you some of those beautiful chickens or chicks p.m. me if interested I do not sell I will only give to someone who really cares for them and takes care of them

Look at this cool looking fella just hatched
Mother silki father Syrian rooster
IMG_0193.jpeg

Last edited:
The 1 million $ question that everybody’s asking me what am I gonna do with all these chickens so if any of you guys live in Dubai or UAE, I’ll be more than happy to gift you some of those beautiful chickens or chicks p.m. me if interested I do not sell I will only give to someone who really cares for them and takes care of them
I'm a bit too far away, but that's really neat.

Now that is a black chicken, what breeds?
This is how he/she will look as chicken
IMG_0197.jpeg

You would have a hard time finding a blacker chicken breed than the Ayam Cemani from Indonesia. This breed has a dominant gene that causes a condition called fibromelanosis. This condition causes hyperpigmentation in the birds. Excess melanin, or dark pigment, accumulates in all skin, meat, and other tissues of the chicken. In the Ayam Cemani chicken, the gene is expressed so strongly that virtually every part of the bird is black. Of course, Ayam Cemani chickens also have solid black feathers with a green, metallic sheen. These birds are so dark, they may seem uncanny, but if you want one be prepared to pay big bucks. The Ayam Cemani is one of the most expensive chickens in the world.

Back
Top Bottom