Mixing

Word of advice Thu, if you ever get an ostrich don’t think they can be trusted , Chandler (3 year old male ) who’s been my friend for over a year attacked me today and kicked the crap out of me I had to wrestle him into submission until my farm hands came and rescued me :-( ended up with 3 bruises on my back and a big scratch with this nail on my lower back and leg and bruised ego for getting literally A** kicked by an ostrich 😀
IMG_0175.jpeg

Here are some of the samples :) they are too many to take individual pictures :) but will post better pictures soon . See the last photo still have 600 unique eggs that will hatch in a week and 150 various duck mixes (Indian, Syrian,Canadian and Egyptian ) and 4 ostriches eggs so far with African and emu mix along with 400 mix Pakistani , Omani and American quails :-(some of the baby quails are visible in the pictureView attachment 3738848View attachment 3738849View attachment 3738850View attachment 3738851View attachment 3738852View attachment 3738853
Thanks for the tag @Debbie292d :highfive:

Wow, fabulous set up, this is some serious hatching fever!!! 🤣 Nice! ❤

Adorable babies too! ❤

Word of advice Thu, if you ever get an ostrich don’t think they can be trusted , Chandler (3 year old male ) who’s been my friend for over a year attacked me today and kicked the crap out of me I had to wrestle him into submission until my farm hands came and rescued me :-( ended up with 3 bruises on my back and a big scratch with this nail on my lower back and leg and bruised ego for getting literally A** kicked by an ostrich 😀
View attachment 3739124
Wow, that may as well be a T-Rex foot. 😳🤣

Back
Top Bottom