Modern game bantams...

Pics
I couldnt get my modern game inspected by vet for congress she is from tom anderson of nc if anyone would like to see her pm me i could bring her to congress and hide her under table i know ny reds wanted to see her shes a bbr

Bring her along-I'd like to see her.

Just because it's a "chicken forum" doesn't mean that grammar can fall the wayside. After all, we do not have the inflection of tone that helps discern what someone is saying, so the written word helps to get your point across.

NYREDS has vastly more experience than I in any breed...really ever, so I would be more than happy to listen and learn. From what I saw, the little guys were good at living quite well in the cold.
Like I said, it's good to know. I didn't know my grammar was that bad, but I'll be sure to keep an eye on it. Good to know you've had good experience with the little moderns as well. I'm new to all of this, so I'm just learning. ;-)

Like I said, it's good to know. I didn't know my grammar was that bad, but I'll be sure to keep an eye on it. Good to know you've had good experience with the little moderns as well. I'm new to all of this, so I'm just learning. ;-)
I had to give mine up. They were too good at escaping, and by escaping I mean that they could fly better than any other bird in my barn as well as walk through the chain link fencing like it wasn't there. Kinda funny seeing a bantam Modern Game cockerel in a pen with a largefowl black Langshan cockerel.

I had to give mine up. They were too good at escaping, and by escaping I mean that they could fly better than any other bird in my barn as well as walk through the chain link fencing like it wasn't there. Kinda funny seeing a bantam Modern Game cockerel in a pen with a largefowl black Langshan cockerel.

Sort of the long & short of chicken keeping. They can fit through a pretty small hole & they fly like Pheasants.

I know this is off topic...but I live in Az and was curious to see if anyone knew a good breeder with upcoming chicks for sale...I have tried Ideal but there is a year waiting list for all their moderns...thanks for the help

I'd like to find out myself. I must have more. They're addicting little things.

I'm amazed how well my pair is handling the cold. For a good couple months, in temps below 0, they stayed in only a large, fairly drafty, rabbit hutch with just a load of hay to stay warm and I never once even saw a shiver. They're as tough as my LF while all the other bantams were freezing their tailfeathers off (heat lamps hung now). They're in the big coop now with the rest of the flock and much warmer I'm sure, for the record.

Hi, my name is Cindy. Live in NC. I have a modern game hen, Missy. Lost her mate the Colonel last wk. She is so lost. Was wondering if you have more that you would consider selling. I hate that she is alone & am worried as they don't do well by themselves. My email is [email protected]. Thank you.

Mumsie i got my pullet from tom anderson he is pres of the modern game club i think
He lives in north carolina
You could go to a show and get one possibly
I purchased mine at the dixie show

Back
Top Bottom