modern game thread! (')>

Hello All :eek:)
My 7 year old daughter Autumn Rose would LOVE to start showing Moderns. Does anyone know of a a breeder that we could purchase either great show quality live birds, or hatching eggs out of a nice show line?

We showed Sussex this weekend at FowlFest and she fell in love with the moderns.

Please advise.

I don't know where Capac is. PM me your location & I can probably steer you to a breeder or 2 near you.

Last edited:
anyone have any modern game hatching eggs they could send over to england ? would love some new diffrent colours :) i have black and red ...and also some berchens ( black and white ..would love some red pyle ones ..:) many thanks mikeys chickens :)

Does ANYONE, anyone at all have Standard sized, Modern Games?
If not, is it possible to breed them back up to standard size using a bantam hen and a Standard rooster? I have a pair of Red Pyles. The rooster appears to be fertile but, they are older and I'm waiting to see if the hen will lay.

You can order some Modern Game Batams from Ideal Hatchery but they are all ready sold out on a lot of them they have 9 different colors next year I'm getting all those colors to breed/raise them for show and Murray McMurray hatchery also sell standard modern game only BBR though which I'm going to be ordering some as well does anyone know were to get some full grown or half and can ship to Northern Indiana???

Last edited:
I DON'T WANT BANTAMS! I also don't want BBRS from Murray McMurray.
Have you checked out the Modern Game Bantam Club online? (Yes, I know you don't want bantams, but some of the breeders listed there have large ones, too.)
Also, there are a couple Modern Game Facebook pages where I've seen that some folks have the large ones. They are very hard to find, though.
Try showbirdbid.com as well.

anyone have any modern game hatching eggs they could send over to england ? would love some new diffrent colours :) i have black and red ...and also some berchens ( black and white ..would love some red pyle ones ..:) many thanks mikeys chickens :)

I'm pretty sure you cannot ship eggs overseas. If I were you, I would be looking for some Moderns there. English Moderns are awesome!

Back
Top Bottom