modern game thread! (')>

I have no idea if they are difficult to incubate, but I would love to find some eggs to buy so I could give it a try. It is seriously difficult to find hatching eggs for these. Does anyone know where I can find some bantam size?

I have never sent eggs to anybody but would another Modern Game Bantam owner like to trade MGB eggs with me? I have a pair of silver greys with one birchen. PM me if your interested.

On another note, Has anyone heard of the new Silver Fawn Color MGBs come in? Does anyone have pictures?

On another note, Has anyone heard of the new Silver Fawn Color MGBs come in? Does anyone have pictures?
I would like to see those, too.

Do you want Moderns just for pets? If so, Ideal Hatchery is selling them right now. It really is hard to find any hatching eggs.

I would like to see those, too.

Do you want Moderns just for pets? If so, Ideal Hatchery is selling them right now. It really is hard to find any hatching eggs.
I will probably have to order a box full from ideal or other hatcheries and cull really hard to get what I want. If these eggs are so hard to come by, maybe there is a market for them? Who knows.

I think the problem is that they are seasonal layers and most people who have them hatch the eggs for themselves. That's what I'm doing right now. If I have any extra later in the Spring, I'll let you know.

I think the problem is that they are seasonal layers and most people who have them hatch the eggs for themselves. That's what I'm doing right now. If I have any extra later in the Spring, I'll let you know.

im hatching most of mine but i will probably have some extras after spring in bbr and birchen
Thanks! Let me know. I did find someone in NJ that has a few as well, but the more the merrier. If I am going to run the bator, it might as well be full.

I do keep them as pets and I also saw those Silver Fawns on ebay. Thats why I was asking what different people are using as humidity/temperature for hatching because if I bought them I really want them to hatch.

Back
Top Bottom