Momma did WHAT??????

In comparison to Elizabeth... yeah, he looks like a Victor. He and Elizabeth will make a cute couple.
love.gif

Does this mean little Sultan babies in the future?
big_smile.png

...I'm gonna stick with Victor Victoria for now. I have no experience with Sultans, but I've had some girls with pretty hefty combs early on, so I just don't know. (AKA the coward's way out of guessing. :lol: )

ETA: Wait a minute, did he actually crow in the one picture? 'Cause that's roo for sure if so. :eek:

How was your trip to TSC? ;)

Last edited:
na, he wasnt crowing, just yawning.

TSC? well, i went in directly to the cashier told her i wanted a ton of pellets, paid for them, and left.

I could hear the babies... hear the little peeps of newborns. I made it out ok. DH and I went behind the store for them to load the pellets, and low and behold, the dude comes out of the back of the store with two empty little boxes that the chicks were in. yea, i double checked the boxes to make sure they were empty....

then drove away empty handed!!!!!!!

na, he wasnt crowing, just yawning.

TSC? well, i went in directly to the cashier told her i wanted a ton of pellets, paid for them, and left.

I could hear the babies... hear the little peeps of newborns. I made it out ok. DH and I went behind the store for them to load the pellets, and low and behold, the dude comes out of the back of the store with two empty little boxes that the chicks were in. yea, i double checked the boxes to make sure they were empty....

then drove away empty handed!!!!!!!
A ton of pellets? Just how big do you think those chicks are going to get?

Ps: I'm not quite sure of the gender of Victor....give it another two weeks. After eating all those pellets the chick might be a pullet in the making.

:lau I can't help but go over and look at the babies. I have no self-control. :lol: Well, okay, I have enough self control that I haven't gotten any chicks from them yet. (9 weeks and 5 days to go for my babies.)

We just spent a good hour and a half trying to get my dad's truck out of the driveway. How is everyone else faring the snow today? (Assuming y'all got snow.) I'm having a hard time believing that next week is spring break (for me) with all this snow on the ground. :th

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom