MONTHLY Swap meet JACKSONVILLE, FLA-----INFO HERE!

I received a PM from a member who suggested that she had heard that the Jax swap had been cancelled because of it being on memorial day. Has anyone else heard that??? I have been planning on going.

I just PM'd Sandi she will know if its cancelled I dont think it is as I remember seeing it posted on Craigs list a few days ago I asked her to post here so we will all know

this was posted 5/22 on CL

Sunday May 30th the monthly chicken swap will be held at the Bent Creek Feed Store (777-3838) on 103rd St. just before Chaffee Rd.
Please bring your happy and healthy animals, tack, plants, homemade goodies, decor, and the like. Oh hell, just bring whatever with one exception please do not bring anything the feed store would sell without calling and speaking with them first. They are kind enough to let us have the swap there for free.
Lots of chickens, turkeys, ducks, goats, rabbits, quail, peacocks, used tack, etc.are offered for sale. Anyone who has stock to sell we welcome you to come and show them.There’s no charge and it’s a good opportunity to get rid of your existing stock or pick up new breeds you’ve been wanting. Concessions will be offered by HIGH POINT EQUESTRIANS. Parking for sellers is in Bent Creek Feed parking lot and buyers please park next door by Barks n Bubbles dog groomers. Best of all, you’ll meet some very nice and knowledgeable people and The wonderful people at Bent Creek Feed opens just for your convenience that day. Hope to see you there!

FREE to buy, FREE to sell! Bring your craft items, plants, animals, etc! 9-1pm Buyers and seller have been known to stay later

I was at Bent Creek this afternoon. She reminded me of the swap and said she hoped to see me then. So .... it seems that it is still on.
smile.png

Hello All,

THE MAY 30th BENT CREEK SWAP IS STILL ON......RAIN OR SHINE, HOLIDAY OR NOT.......COME ON DOWN AND BRING YOUR STOCK TO SELL!!!!!! It will be a holiday weekend so more people will be out and about which might bring more people in.

See you there!

Sandi

Hopefully I am going to make this one. Got tons of good quality sillkies to offer. I have been out of the loop for a bit because of my dad's health, but he wants me to go Sunday, so if all goes well I should be there.

Will have different age silkies in splash and a few whites. These will be both pet quality and show potential. I am behind on offering birds, so this is your chance to pick up some beauties. I have several boys to offer as well. They all have good potential, just waay too many...The ages range from 8 weeks all the way up to 4 months old. Good pricing as well.

Probably some RIR pullets as well.

Hope everything goes ok from now till then so I can meet up with my peeps!
cool.png

Back
Top Bottom