MONTHLY Swap meet JACKSONVILLE, FLA-----INFO HERE!

I can't wait to get my hands on that cute
love.gif
grandbaby..Via the skype is Great but I wanna hold her...
hugs.gif
hugs.gif
hugs.gif
hugs.gif

Quote:
I don't have a pic yet of him, but here are my other 3... little fuzzy grey one is the young one. I lost my one little male a few days ago when he decided to drink bleach water I had left out...... broke my heart, such a stupid mistake.....
This new little guy is his replacement........ mend a broken heart to say.....

7205_baby_geese_638.jpg

P.S. - Lightning is doing great...... although right now he is afraid of the ladies... hehe

Last edited:
Quote:
Thank you, they are very sweet Black Swans or Australian Black Swans as their called. They are smaller and less aggressive then the whites. I hope to be able to hatch cygnets one day from them. They are just as amusing as the chickens.
lol.png
I call wee wee wee and here they come along with the geese... a waterfowl stampede... hehe

So good to see everyone!!! Talkin chicken talk always relaxes me and it was good to visit with my peeps! Met some new people as well. Hoping that I can make next months!!

(Congrats, Dawn, she's beautiful!)

Vickie

Congrats on the new baby! Take LOTS of pictures and send them to all the newspapers, TV stations and modeling agencies! She's definitly a priceless gem!

It was great to meet everyone! It was like christmas for me! I got most of my wishlist and then some (7 Seramas! LOL)! Came home with quite a few babies I didn't expect (my little naked necks) but they are just darling and I love the to BITS!

Jen, you had already gone, but a man showed up with a normal feathered frizzle showgirl cockerel (with a bowtie). He was all alone like yours so I got him too, and they took to each other right away! They are my funniest little pair!

I can't wait to see everyone again next month! I'm going to be expanding over the next couple weeks so I'll have room for more!

P.S. I got my first egg! It came from that lovely phoenix mix pair I got from Jen. That fat roo is such a big baby!

Yep, Mr. Fattie is a sweetie. He has a very docile nature, not as outgoing as the spotted roo. Glad Little Showgirl has a bo, she is sweet too. Hope you like the Seramas etc... That Polish Roo is waiting for you......
wink.png

Maybe the little silver lace I bought from you will turn out to be a female and then I'll have to get her a male ;-)

What is the next few swaps you are going to? I'm DYING to get some of those silkie seramas!

Back
Top Bottom