moving selling all - RIR, Cuckoo Marans, Silkie, Polish - Mid TN

thepetpaw

Songster
11 Years
Jul 27, 2008
Tennessee
I am moving and selling my entire flock

cuckoo marans - 12.00 each --- all under 1 year old

polish - black white, golden, silver laced, cuckoo and creole - 12.00 each - all under 1 year old

RIR - 10.00 each - 9 months old

Silkie- white, black, blue, red - 15.00 each - 10 months old

showgirls cuckoo, white, black - 15.00 each - 7 months - 12 months old

email me at [email protected]

Last edited:
I am in Tennessee - about 30 minutes north of Alabama - Leoma
I also have some crested white pekin ducks for sale...none have laid yet - they are all about 7 months old

Last edited by a moderator:
Quote:
the blue turken is sold - that is why I did not post him....the sizzle is on hold waiting for payment - that is why I did not post him....

I will go out and take some photos and post later today

Wow!

Post removed by moderation.

Since the birds will be seen upon pickup by any potential buyers, this post is irrelevant to the thread. If you have questions about a moderator decision, feel free to PM the moderator privately. Thank you.

Wow!

Last edited:
To get a hold of any Moderator you can:

Click on the report putton on any post, the next Mod on will reply, just give details of your question in the window

Look at the list of on line members on the main index page and note the color of the names at the bottom, Mods and Admins usernames show up there and clicking on the name will get you to their profile then PM or e-mail is an option.

Go to the Userlist on the blue bar at the top of each page and then search users by group asking for Moderators.

Back
Top Bottom