MPC Hatching Egg GIVEAWAY!

Beautiful birds in the pics. I'd LOVE to have some heritage Dominiques! The 2 gals I have are super friendly. Where ever I go, there they are! Today, they were helping hubby and I stack firewood. How cool to add some more Doms to my flock!!! Can you please explain your pricing? Was that $25.95 price per dozen eggs? Also, as you state that eggs are no older than 3 days old when you receive them, what would the age of egg be IF I did order some of your Dom eggs shipped to central Maine???
Thank you so much. We love ours. They are some of the most reliable layers.

Each egg page has its own pricing. Normally the lowest price is for 3 or 6 eggs and then as you increase the number of eggs you increase the pricing.

The eggs aren't older than 3 days old when they are shipped. We ship everything Priority Mail and it is rare that it takes 3 days to get anywhere. So the Dom eggs will be less than a week old when you receive them!

That Dominique rooster is beautiful! I'd love some cuckoo bluebar birds, what a wonderful concept
smile.png
Thank you so much! Our Cuckoo Bluebars are gaining popularity quickly. They are such a hardy bird that we find hatch extremely well for shipped eggs.

Are the ameriflowers going to be a breed that can ordered individually??

Also, the egg giveaway, is it to be delivered in December? Or later in the year if need be?

Yes, this Spring we will have the Ameri-flowers on their own page. I don't believe that pen is "paying rent" right now but if you want some please send me a PM and I'll see what I can do about making sure you get an order of just those when they do start laying again.

You can receive the eggs anytime that works for you within 3 months of the drawing.

Please let me know if you have anymore questions. I'm really looking forward to this contest.

Alex
My Pet Chicken

So many cool varieties is hard to choose- I've blue and green eggs on my mind and would love the intense egg color selections with wonderful mix of blue and green egg layer. Loving the blue favacunas too. And cuckoo bluebars. I'm impressed with several of your new combination brreds like those. I have been lusting after cream legbars for a while now but now I'm leaning toward several of your blue egglaying "new breeds". So wonderful to see the increased amount of selections available. I know I'm going to have a very hard time making up my mind when I order in the spring. .

This looks like a pretty neat giveaway! I see two of my friends are here! :) :frow

Im not finicky about what i hatch :D i love anything feathered, fav colors are blue or black :) Herritage species and their preservation have a place in my heart.

I'd love to have whatever lays those beautiful green speckled eggs! So pretty!
While I can't promise that EVERY egg will hatch with speckles that dark.....our Carolina Blue Sex Links are known to consistently produce a nice green egg with brown to purple speckles. :)

Isbars have always been on my wishlist, lol... are those the first import or last, do you know? Dark eyed or light eyed? Just curious...
I'm fairly certain they are dark eyed but, I will double check with the breeder on the Isbars for you!

I would love eggs from the fun and funky collection and also the Carolina blue sex links are gorgeous. My all time favorites from MPC are my Barred Rock hens. They are the friendliest ladies in my whole flock. My kids would be so excited for "intense" egg color eggs also.

How fun! I love your designer stuff! There just aren't enough breeds out there that consistently lay a blue egg (or lay them often enough!)

Wow!! Totally cool!!!! Honestly, I would be over the moon to win ANY hatching eggs!!! If able to choose my wish list would include: mille fleur d'uccles, brahmas, speckled sussex,cream legbars, blue isbars, jubilee orpingtons, fun and funky collection and intense collection....just to name a few... ;)

Back
Top Bottom