MPC Hatching Egg GIVEAWAY!

Hooray! Our family started our chicken foray this year. We have a wonderful Minty coop we built ourselves after LOTS of research that is made for 10 hens, but we only have 3! Our little boys love looking at all the pictures of the fun colored eggs and pretty chickens. The oldest has put in a request for "green polka-dot eggs" and the youngest wants a chicken to "be his friend". My spouse wants a chicken that "has a good lay rate of dark chocolate eggs or those Favacaunas". Me? I want a pretty and gentle chicken that lays well in winter, so I have that daily joy of finding eggs and watching her scratching round the yard when the weather is a bit blue. :) Thanks for the opportunity to enter this contest, really we'd love any eggs we received!

I have been trying to get faverolles and ameraucanas for a while now and I love EEs . I had no idea ameraucanas came in splash (wow that sounds pretty) The birds in your pictures are gorgeous and my kids would flip their lids over blue or even green eggs...blue is my 4 year olds favorite color.

The drawing is less than a week away!! I'm so happy everyone is happy with our egg choices. Next spring will be even better!

Good Luck to everyone entered!

Alex
My Pet Chicken

The drawing is less than a week away!! I'm so happy everyone is happy with our egg choices. Next spring will be even better!

Good Luck to everyone entered! 

Alex
My Pet Chicken

This is an awesome event and an eggcellent way for people to try new breeds. Thank you!

What breed preferred, now that's a hard one for us. We love our Easter Eggers, but would like to try a heritage breed such as Dominique or RIR. A mixture of "who knows what" would be an exciting adventure as well. I have 128 mixed quail eggs in the incubator right now (lockdown).

Back
Top Bottom