MPC Hatching Egg GIVEAWAY!

Yay! I would love to participate in another contest to coordinate with the Easter Hatch Along. I'm setting eggs in February from my flock and will be searching for pure breed eggs to buy as well.

I noticed on your site that we can't plan too far ahead for hatching eggs. I understand that. About when do you think we'll know the availability for shipping February 1st and shipping March 1st?
Our availability is designed to be 12 weeks out. Right now we have some availability opened through the winter but have been conservative due to winter laying and shipping temperatures. I would hate to have to keep bumping an order back. As we get closer to spring our availability will be a lot more open. :)

Remember that all our our Hatching Eggs are 10% off for BYC members and a few of our assortments are actually already on sale! http://www.mypetchicken.com/catalog/Fertile-Hatching-Eggs-c39.aspx

Thank you for the contest, and hope to see the future ones.

Congratulations to the winners. Please let us know what you get and post pics before and after hatch.

Now that I didn't win it is time to go shopping and see if I can afford any before the sale ends. Car ate most of my money this month.

No they didn't. I went through every page and put everyone's name in a spreadsheet. There were no duplicates and the numbers were chosen based on the number of individual(97) entries.
I was curious how the contest was going to stay fair, and you answered that. Thanks for doing that, Alex. Congratulations to the winners, and I look forward to the next contest!
clap.gif

Thank you for the contest, and hope to see the future ones.

Congratulations to the winners. Please let us know what you get and post pics before and after hatch.

Now that I didn't win it is time to go shopping and see if I can afford any before the sale ends. Car ate most of my money this month.

We went with Lavender Ameraucanas to ship next week, the last batch of quail in our incubator move to the hatcher tomorrow afternoon so we're excited to have something else going in!!

Back
Top Bottom