Mug Rug Swap and Project Challenge

Pics
How are everyones MR's coming along?  June 5th dead line is approaching fast!!!!!

I haven't started!! I was busy sewing clothes Star Wars themed for the kiddos for May the 4th Be With You. Now I need to sew them a new round of underpants bc they've both gone up a size. SO happy to see the deadline was extended to June 5th. I have the fabric selected and all other materials ready to go!
How is everyone else doing?

My MR is in the stitch together stage.Ii have been working on a graduation quilt for one of my grand daughters, due you guessed it June 5. it's a disappearing hour glass from MSQ

Last edited:
I haven't started!! I was busy sewing clothes Star Wars themed for the kiddos for May the 4th Be With You. Now I need to sew them a new round of underpants bc they've both gone up a size. SO happy to see the deadline was extended to June 5th. I have the fabric selected and all other materials ready to go!
How is everyone else doing?

That is so cute, lots of time, I have the pattern and what I'm going to do but catching up on other stuff too.
My MR is in the stitch together stage.Ii have been working on a graduation quilt for one of my grand daughters, due you guessed it June 5. it's a disappearing hour glass from MSQ
That sounds wonderful, post pics!!! lots of time.

I'm going to try to start on mine this week. I have my fabric laid out and know the pattern I'm going to use though! My life has been so hectic the last couple of months and is getting even more busy as we are getting our house ready to sell, and we are going to have an auction to sell household items that we don't want. Our children have designated saturdays to help go thru and sort stuff and do some work that needs to be done on the house. We started this past saturday! You accumulate A LOT of stuff in 43 years!!!
ep.gif
th.gif
It's very overwhelming. We already have a buyer, so that's good! We bought a fifth wheel camper as we will be living in it, while we are building. Thing is, we haven't found any land yet. I love where we live, but need to downsize as we will be retiring in a couple of years. Its bittersweet!
Kat, your quilts are just beautiful! I love your little chick guard!! We used to have a mini dachsund. Loved her.
Karen523 so are yours! You ladies do beautiful work!

Last edited:
I'm going to try to start on mine this week. I have my fabric laid out and know the pattern I'm going to use though! My life has been so hectic the last couple of months and is getting even more busy as we are getting our house ready to sell, and we are going to have an auction to sell household items that we don't want. Our children have designated saturdays to help go thru and sort stuff and do some work that needs to be done on the house. We started this past saturday! You accumulate A LOT of stuff in 43 years!!!
ep.gif
th.gif
It's very overwhelming. We already have a buyer, so that's good! We bought a fifth wheel camper as we will be living in it, while we are building. Thing is, we haven't found any land yet. I love where we live, but need to downsize as we will be retiring in a couple of years. Its bittersweet!
Kat, your quilts are just beautiful! I love your little chick guard!! We used to have a mini dachsund. Loved her.
I am glad that you have help in getting ready to move - I can imagine that it can be overwhelming! I am overwhelmed thinking about moving some day and have only been in our house for 19 years; prior to that we moved 5 times in 5 years. I told hubby that I was staying put once we moved here :) Approximately how long will you be living in the fifth wheel camper? What an adventure!

ep.gif
th.gif
Wow you do have a lot going on and how wonderful a new house to look forward to. We downsized 3 years ago and it is slowly starting to collect items again. My son calls me a horder, lol nope just know that some things will come in handy sooner or later, more likely later than sooner
lol.png

Back
Top Bottom