Mug Rug Swap and Project Challenge

Pics
Wow, katsdar (oops, KASSAUNDRA, sorry!) I saw the quilt you did that is a Tennessee Waltz variation a few pages back, gorgeous! I love making those. Oddly enough, today is very rainy and I'm making mug mats. Mine are just 5" square, no actual quilting involved, per se, so a little different than the project you have going here. I had run out from giving them as gifts so got busy doing a few new sets.
(edited to correct bad typing fingers-to-brain disconnect!)
DSC04382.JPG

Last edited:
I finished mine this weekend and I hope to make it to the post office today when DH gets home. We usually have a very long line at my local post office. It is NOT fun going there with my littles. I'm so excited for this swap. It was a new challenge for me and I'm very happy for the learning opportunity. Can't wait to see all the posts as they begin to arrive!!

Last edited:
Hi all, My MR will go out tomorrow. My plans fell by the wayside as a guest who was supposed to arrive Monday, today, decided to come instead on last Thursday.:confused:
So on top of finishing a graduation quilt. I attended graduation on Friday, the grad party on Sat, plus have company until this morning. Now I have the MR finished and ready to go on it's way.

Wow, katsdar, I saw the quilt you did that is a Tennessee Waltz variation a few pages back, gorgeous! I love making those. Oddly enough, today is very rainy and I'm making mug mats. Mine are just 5" square, no actual quilting involved, per se, so a little different than the project you have going here. I had run out from giving them as gifts so got busy doing a few new sets.
View attachment 1031926
The quilt in question is very beautiful, but Kassaundra made it. wish I could take credit for it, and I love making those little coasters you can do them also on the diagonal.

The quilt in question is very beautiful, but Kassaundra made it. wish I could take credit for it, and I love making those little coasters you can do them also on the diagonal.

Oops! I'm sorry Kassaundra and Katsdar! I was moving so fast and my brain said Kassaundra, but my fingers typed katsdar! It isn't the first time and I promise, it won't be the last, LOL!

I've done those mug mats on the diagonal as well. They're so easy, aren't they?

Back
Top Bottom