Mug Rug Swap and Project Challenge

Pics
For another summer project. What if we do another little swap but this time a small quilt no bigger than 12"x12". You can do what ever your heart desires and it will be based like the MR swap but this time I will host it so fenrosie can get a surprise. I would challenge you to try something new, applique or paper piecing, thread painting, a new block etc. we have to figure out where the rest of the group has gotten to. Let me know if this is something you would be interested in. We would have till September to work on it that would get us through the summer and after school starts again.
That sounds great! I'm here, I just got really busy for a few days. I received my MR (and extras!) on Friday (I think) and I LOVE it! It's so cute! Thank you! I want to post a picture, but I'm not sure how to do that. I will try to figure it out this evening.

Here is my super duper adorable MR :love
Thank you so much Katsdar!

:wee

Attachments

• 19225275_10209993268971709_1644792663901757440_n[1].jpg
    19225275_10209993268971709_1644792663901757440_n[1].jpg
    109.4 KB · Views: 8
Yes I got mine and I love my MR and I love my surprises to! Thank you!
I'm sorry that I can't find my note who sent me my MR. But I love it!
I'm not getting notices so I forget to get on here to see what everybody is up to. I haven't tried to take a picture yet and post it to this site but I will try!
I will try to help you with the notifications.

Go to Account, then click on preferences and make sure everything is "checked" The only one I don't have checked is the very first one in options and in "notices" I don't have that one checked.
all fixed!!!!

Back
Top Bottom