Mug Rug Swap and Project Challenge

So excited! Thanks katsdar! I'm always looking for mini quilt swaps! The last one I was in was 3 years ago. Nowadays people are using facebook and twitter for these sorts of things. None of which I'm a part of. As far as social media goes, BYC is it for me. Lol

I don't do fb even though I have an account and miss out on things as one of the local quilt shops posts to it as the form of advertising for classes and I don't tweet

I now know what I am going to attempt to create. I have always wanted to do one of those collage quilts and a landscape quilt so I'm gonna try and combine the two and see how small I can get my HSTs. Have months to work on the plan!!! Gotta get to drawing.

I now know what I am going to attempt to create. I have always wanted to do one of those collage quilts and a landscape quilt so I'm gonna try and combine the two and see how small I can get my HSTs. Have months to work on the plan!!! Gotta get to drawing.
If you are wanting to make a small hst I would use magic 8 to do it. I would also trim to size before pressing open, while it is still a sewn triangle.

Missouri Star Quilt Co has been making these youtube videos called quilt snips. Just a quick video showing how to make a block. I have some saved in a playlist I've been meaning to try. I'm going to challenge myself by finally making some blocks from the videos.

Missouri Star Quilt Co has been making these youtube videos called quilt snips. Just a quick video showing how to make a block. I have some saved in a playlist I've been meaning to try. I'm going to challenge myself by finally making some blocks from the videos.
I've been wanting to try a couple of blocks from the Missouri Star Quilt Company tutorials. Maybe I'll do one for the swap. Hmm.... maybe... not sure yet.

Back
Top Bottom