Muscovy acting differently than the rest

Not really after she’s drank some of the activated charcoal water get more pictures of her poop.
Do you know when she laid her last egg?
Huh, okay. All of their poops have looked like that ever since I got them. Only occasionally they'll have firm poop when they haven't been drinking much.

To be honest I can't actually tell if she's laying. At least one of my ducks is and I assumed it was her because she wasn't always with the others.

Here is Willoughby's poop. Also not really normal?

IMG_3967.JPG

I guess that is normal if they all have basically the same.
All we can do is start with possibly a toxin and see how is after treatment.
Okay! How do I administer the activated charcoal? Do I give the 8 oz of charcoal slurry in small amounts throughout the day with a syringe?

That or if you have something to hole 8oz of water and the activated charcoal mixed into that she can’t turn over which might be hard to find unless you have a heavy crock she can drink out of. hack s something you can put 8oz of water In that she can’t knock over but if mine I believe I’d do the syringe. And break it down to 3-4 times to use up the 8oz

If you syringes her 4x that that would be 2oz at a time and get it done. Do you know how to give liquids by syringe? We have info on here after you have given the 8 oz be sure she has fresh water with electrolytes in it. Maybe go 30min between syringing that way it’s still daylight by the time you’re done.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom