Muscovy duck eggs What do I do with them?

okiechick57

Crowing
14 Years
May 22, 2007
Just outside Okc Oklahoma
If I am getting one egg a day ,Can I save them for anyone who wants to hatch them out? and if I do.......how do I save them until shipping? Is anyone wanting these? how long are they good to keep before shipping?how to keep them? any suggestions would greatly be appreciated.

Quote:
thanks Prissy. I do not care for them I find them different.thought bout saving for baking ,but then though maybe someone on here would like to have them for now....
big_smile.png

I would surely love to hatch out some muscovies here at home. You would store them just like you chciken eggs. I would mail them in batches of 6 so that they wouldn't be sitting around to long. Put them in an egg carton big side up and tilt them once a day. Thats what I do anyways. Hope that helps
smile.png

P.S. why don't you hatch them out?
smile.png

Thanks Kristina......... I do not have an incubator yet.....and I have also put the ones I have in the fridge.......they surely arent good to hatch after that? I will keep the others outside the fridge if anyone is interested.....I will also post on buy sell and trade .thanks all.

Back
Top Bottom