Muscovy ducks wont eat

Sasaran mihai

Chirping
Jun 8, 2023
You know yesterday i bought 2 muscovy ducks who are Both 4 weeks old and they wont eat in the morning i put food to them and left into the city i got home 3-4 hours later and the food wasnt touched (only the water was gone) So What should i do

You can try making it soft for them by adding some warm water. Just do a small amount first to see if they like it. I'd put a dash of ACV in the warm water before mixing into their feed just helps protect the feed from becoming moldy. Keep it out of the sun too. If they won't eat it that way then all you can do is put it out dry and hopefully they will get hungry enough to eat. Do you know what the previous owners fed them?

You can try making it soft for them by adding some warm water. Just do a small amount first to see if they like it. I'd put a dash of ACV in the warm water before mixing into their feed just helps protect the feed from becoming moldy. Keep it out of the sun too. If they won't eat it that way then all you can do is put it out dry and hopefully they will get hungry enough to eat. Do you know what the previous owners fed them?
Uhh the previous owner Feed em’ chicken Feed i Feed them the same and idk they just wont it my grandma saw they eated a bit but yh

Back
Top Bottom