My big black beauty of a rooster!!

Ladies and gentlemen I present you ANOTHER picture of my beautiful black rooster. Since it’s Memorial Day he got all dressed up

Attachments

• 623F9099-37D9-4475-BBD3-3DA93A545CE9.jpeg
    623F9099-37D9-4475-BBD3-3DA93A545CE9.jpeg
    504 KB · Views: 8
Wow! I've had some australorp hens and they were pretty, im sure Sal is absolutely stunning! I had a roo myself, a speckled sussex, and he was the sweetest thing, but he started attacking my younger sister so we gave him away :(

Wow! I've had some australorp hens and they were pretty, im sure Sal is absolutely stunning! I had a roo myself, a speckled sussex, and he was the sweetest thing, but he started attacking my younger sister so we gave him away :(
Salvador has never attacked anyone! We had another rooster that was a dahmer rooster and he wouldn’t leave sals ladies alone and got his butt whooped just about every day lol

Guys. I have terrible news. With in the last 2 and 1/2 hours. Salvador has been picked up by some animal. I was looking in the chicken lot and seen all his ladies. But no big black rooster. He’s gone. My heart is completely shattered. I took such pride in that rooster. I knew something was wrong when I looked in that coop and didn’t see him.

Back
Top Bottom