My Chicken and duck coops and mini (secure) runs,

Massey

Chirping
5 Years
May 1, 2014
Just thought I'd post some pics of my finished chicken coop (finished??? need to add a window) and duck coop, and as title says mini secure runs, I also let them out into 1/3 of an acre to free range in it,

Very nice.

Pics of the inside of chicken coop please. 1
love.gif

I'll poet them next couple of days. Should have the window in by then too,

The first 3 of them is just to show how i have the door set up so i dont have to go in to the secure run to let the chickens out.

These are a few of the inside of the coop, they show the nest boxes, roost and ladder, feeder, waterer, and both doors the chicken one and the human one, the last one of this lot shows how ive the roost set up so it just lifts up to take it out side when cleaning but is still secure when in the house.

This is the nest boxes opening from outside,

Here is a few pictures of the duck house, with brand new hay, it will be well bedded by tomorrow,

a few ducks in their play pool, i have a video of this i'll either post it or a link its really cool,

Just a few more from the outside, the last photo shows where i plan to put the window, just over the nest box on the left hand side, i got a nice double glaze window i just need to retrofit but will work it out someone how,

also need to put some more felt on the roof, a storm got hold of the last bit,

Back
Top Bottom