My chickens on ABC's Nightline tonight!!

Loved it!~~
love.gif
I love seeing chickens hitting the big time these days. Chickens have gone huge! Almost every paper has printed some sort of chicken story recently.

We're going to take over the world one chicken at a time!

PS You and your kids were lovely and your chickens are beautiful and happy~

I thought you did a great job! You (and the girls) are naturals in front of the camera. I really liked how you mentioned the horrible conditions in which commercial egg laying chickens are forced to live. It is surprising how many people aren't aware of it! Keeping chickens has so many rewards but I think the one that really makes me feel the best is knowing that my chickens will get to live out their "happy chicken lives" in my backyard. I'm so glad to have found this board to talk to others who feel the same!

I stayed up to watch it but the local news that's on that channel from 6pm to some time after 11:30 was telling us about Thunderstorm warnings and Tornado warnings down by Pittsburgh. So I miss it, so I will fight with my computer to watch online.

thumbsup.gif

Nicely done. Your daughter is charming.

We should start a group for the people on the board who have appeared in newspapers, magazines, or TV shows with their chickens!

Back
Top Bottom