My Christmas EGG TREE!

Quote:
Thank you goldies99! They were a lot of fun to make. I just wish my girlz would get back to work so I can have some to sell, eat AND decorate! LOL

Quote:
x2! Such great artwork on the eggs!

I can't take credit for the artwork, ChickLover98. The decorations on the eggs are either rub-ons or stickers! (see, it's much easier than you thought!).

clap.gif
Gorgeous tree and eggs!! I just tried my hand at egg blowing/decorating this month. All of yours are very professional looking - love the gemstoned one! I'll subscribe and keep casting my vote.
smile.png

OMGosh!! Your blog was SO helpful!!!
ya.gif

I thought I'd read that stickers would not work, so have avoided them, and here you are using them successfully (and beautifully). The larger rub-ons are a pain! Plus, the rubberized stickers just open up selection of designs so much. And I had just asked a question (here's my link - you had already commented: https://www.backyardchickens.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=606710) about whether you use hot glue to keep your Christmas ornament caps in place, and your blog answered that
smile.png

Quote:
I'm happy that my blog helped you! With the stickers, just be sure they lay flat and aren't too thick. Using the Modge Podge on top seals them down.
If you have a chance to vote for my Egg Tree, I would appreciate it! Thanks! Http:/www.cooperboone.com/eat/contest. Tree 35, Kathy M!

I love your tree, the idea of using the eggs from your chickens as ornaments is fantastic!! I am going
to make ornaments from my girls eggs for my little tree in my kitchen.

Your tree is the prettiest one there I am sure that you will win!!

Back
Top Bottom