My Christmas EGG TREE!

Quote:
Thank you hispoptart! (I've got to ask...how did you decide on your username? lol!)

Well DH calls me poptart and since I am his....well thats how I came up with it. Sorry no really funny way it came about
smile.png

Voted and plan to do so every day! Im busy with Christmas art commissions such as this:

85437_img_9304.jpg

But when they're done you can bet your fluffy butt that I'll be making egg ornaments!!! Can't wait! <3

I am so going to try this. My kids make their ornaments every year and I think this would be a great idea for gifts. Blown eggs, decorated so our family can put them out in their homes. I have got to try this.

You've gotten my vote twice over the the last couple days. I think your tree is beautiful and I read your blog. We made our own egg ornaments this weekend and had a blast doing it. Thank you so much! I would just like to add that having a 10 yr old with great lungs is perfect instrument for getting those eggs blown out!
wink.png

I plan to post some pics on a new thread to show off the egg ornaments we made. I hope you don't mind if we include the link to your blog that showed us how to do it, and I'll include the link to vote for your beautiful tree!

Last edited:
Quote:
Hi Shayna and thank you for letting me know that you enjoyed making egg ornaments AND for voting for my tree! I had fun decorating it.
smile.png

I would love to see a picture of the ornaments you made with your daughter (maybe I can borrow her & her lungs for the next round of ornaments? lol!)!

If you're on Facebook, please feel free to come over and share them on my wall: http://www.facebook.com/Egg.Carton.Labels.by.ADozenGirlz we'd love to have you come talk chickens with us on Facebook! If not, please share your link here so I don't miss your thread.
caf.gif

I'm flattered that you would like to share my blog link and Christmas Egg tree!!

Back
Top Bottom