My Coop & Run

Since we are going to be moving in a few months I am only using temporary lay boxes. I can transport the coop now since its 10' wide with just a wide load banner. If i built the lay boxes onto the coop extending out i would be over-sized and have to pay a lot of permit fees & such. Not something i want to do honestly, so that will just wait until we have moved. :) -J

I grew up and lived for several years just outside of Albertville and went to school at Pleasant Grove Elementary and then to Douglas Jr. and Sr. High schools. You must be somewhere close by. I think they renamed the road we lived on to be Teal Road now. We spent the summers chopping cotton or working the neighbors chicken houses and then going down to the old mill pond late in the afternoon at the end of the road. I don't think the mill pond is still there. Lotta stories about that place. Good times.

I grew up and lived for several years just outside of Albertville and went to school at Pleasant Grove Elementary and then to Douglas Jr. and Sr. High schools. You must be somewhere close by. I think they renamed the road we lived on to be Teal Road now. We spent the summers chopping cotton or working the neighbors chicken houses and then going down to the old mill pond late in the afternoon at the end of the road. I don't think the mill pond is still there. Lotta stories about that place. Good times.
Yeah Albertville is about 25 minutes away for me

Back
Top Bottom