My Dad`s "bad" eggs? LMAO

1FastFlamingo

In the Brooder
9 Years
Mar 17, 2010
Brevard County, Florida
lol.png
Well, the past 2 weeks, I have been trying to figure out what was "bad" with 2 out of the 6 eggs I recently gave him. What a hoot! I asked him this evening, and he told me. Apparently, the supposed bag eggs simply had a dark yolk compared to the others! And here I am, wondering if he got a blood egg, or one with meat spots or something! Sounds to me that he got a pair of healthy eggs! BTW, hes been used to white store bought eggs for a long time! LMAO!

LOL! My parents think that my free-range eggs taste a little funny too. "Too eggy," is what my sister told me...
lol.png

my grandmother has been loving the fresh eggs my grandpa thinks they look weird lol
lol.png
my father wouldnt eat any for a week i love them

Quote:
You home raise beef? EPIC!
big_smile.png
I'm still only at chickens because I live too close to the city. But boy, i'd really like to try something "Too beefy".....
lol.png

My husband used to refuse to eat anything but store-bought white eggs. Even the brown store-bought eggs freaked him out. When our hens started laying, he wouldn't eat the eggs. His reasoning was you don't know what the free-ranged hens are eating but you know where the store-bought eggs come from.
th.gif
He now realizes the opposite is true and loves our hens' eggs.
clap.gif

Back
Top Bottom