My dog just brought me nice gift

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just found what was left of another possum.
0516141529e.jpg

Relocating is a no no! They become someone else's problem then. My understanding is that the gestation period is only 12 - 14 DAYS and they can have as many as 20 - although they don't all make it to the pouch. They have disease and even their feces has disease that can transfer to humans. there is nothing cute and cudly about this vermin.
LOL I relocated him into San Francisco bay.He wont be problem for anyone else unless he untied burlap sack and was real good swimmer.

F35F03B4-2C58-4D19-B3B6-31F86BBFC191.gif

Why not just let the dog have it instead of pitching it into the bay?
Seems a waste to save it just to drown it.
Waste of time.
Waste of gas.
And most importantly a waste of a good piece of rope and burlap bag.
In my area there are kids lacking clothing and you're throwing a good belt and shirt/dress into the ocean.

View attachment 1381473
Why not just let the dog have it instead of pitching it into the bay?
Seems a waste to save it just to drown it.
Waste of time.
Waste of gas.
And most importantly a waste of a good piece of rope and burlap bag.
In my area there are kids lacking clothing and you're throwing a good belt and shirt/dress into the ocean.
I only live 1/4 mile from Bay and City gives burlap sacks and plastic zip ties out for free to make sand bags in winter.Maybe I should send you a few of my burlap sacks for your wardrobe

Drowning may not be most humane method but I bet crabs sure appreciated it.

My Doodle is super cuddley but he is also very good hunter and guard dog.I have ranch in Sierras and he goes out patrols property all night long.He's killed coyotes,bobcats ,racoons pretty much anything that comes inside fence line.At the same time he has never hurt my chickens.He has bit a couple of my friends who walked into my house without knocking.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom