My ducks hate being outside!

We have two almost 8 week old pekins. Our females name is Hazel. I'm pretty sure the other is a male, his name is Henry. I say pretty sure because he's still peeping while Hazel has been quacking for at least 3 weeks. His peeps are just now getting raspy and he's really quiet compared to her.

Then we have two almost two week old pilgrim goslings. Both male. Their names are Oscar and Ollie.

Now the same question to you.
smile.png

That sounds perfect & love the names! Thanks for sharing.

We have 2 pekins, named Diva (it fits her) and Alfalfa (crested) plus 2 rouens, named Daffy & Dorie (he/she swims like a fish so this name came from the Nemo movie). They just turned 5 weeks yesterday and I have no idea male/female. We also have 4 cats: Domino (13 yrs old), Lucy & Peanut (sisters, almost 4 years old) and Scooter (2 yrs old). Then 2 lab mix dogs: Kendall & Clover (brother & sister, almost 3 yrs old). A wonderful box turtle named Squirt hangs around often along with a chipmunk, named Chip, of course.

That sounds perfect & love the names!  Thanks for sharing.

We have 2 pekins, named Diva (it fits her) and Alfalfa (crested) plus 2 rouens, named Daffy & Dorie (he/she swims like a fish so this name came from the Nemo movie).  They just turned 5 weeks yesterday and I have no idea male/female.  We also have 4 cats: Domino (13 yrs old), Lucy & Peanut (sisters, almost 4 years old) and Scooter (2 yrs old).  Then 2 lab mix dogs: Kendall & Clover (brother & sister, almost 3 yrs old).  A wonderful box turtle named Squirt hangs around often along with a chipmunk, named Chip, of course.
Awe! Love all your names too! Sounds like fun at your at your house!

We also have a 13 year old pitbull-bulldog mix named Karma. A 13 year old cat named Light and a 9 week old kitten named Tater. Oh and a Beta named Ninja.

We MUST be animal lovers!

Last edited:
Awe! Love all your names too! Sounds like fun at your at your house!

We also have a 13 year old ppitbull-bulldog mix named Karma. A 13 year old cat named Light and a 9 week old kitten named Tater. Oh and a Beta named Ninja.

We MUST be animal lovers!

LOL...OMG...forgot about my beta named Betta.
wink.png
My cats would love to eat him right up!

I've also always wanted goats, but now I'm so obsessed with my ducks that if I add to the family, it will likely be feathered friends.

No doubt we love animals!

LOL...OMG...forgot about my beta named Betta.  ;)     My cats would love to eat him right up!

I've also always wanted goats, but now I'm so obsessed with my ducks that if I add to the family, it will likely be feathered friends.

No doubt we love animals!
Haha! It's easy to forget the Beta. They are the easiest to care for. Our cats probably wouldn't even taste them... They would gobble them up in one bite! I had to move my beta to a shelf in the living room due to a very curious cat. The first night he knocked the beta's container off the counter. The lid stayed on but most the water was all over the floor. He had but a drop in there and still survived!

This site is really neat! I love meeting all the people on here! I'm glad I'm not the only one obsessed with ducks... and geese... and animals in general. Lol Goats are adorably naughty and cute! I would love to have a horse someday. But, in the meantime I'm happy with what I have. At least for now... lol

Haha! It's easy to forget the Beta. They are the easiest to care for. Our cats probably wouldn't even taste them... They would gobble them up in one bite! I had to move my beta to a shelf in the living room due to a very curious cat. The first night he knocked the beta's container off the counter. The lid stayed on but most the water was all over the floor. He had but a drop in there and still survived!

This site is really neat! I love meeting all the people on here! I'm glad I'm not the only one obsessed with ducks... and geese... and animals in general. Lol Goats are adorably naughty and cute! I would love to have a horse someday. But, in the meantime I'm happy with what I have. At least for now... lol

That's what happened to my little betta Obie. He became an hors d'oeuvres! ;_; I hope you get him a larger bowl at least, bettas really aren't meant to stay in those tiny lidded cups forever. It'd be like having to live in a closet your whole life. :p I miss betta breeding. Such gorgeous colors and beautiful halfmoon tails!

That's what happened to my little betta Obie. He became an hors d'oeuvres! ;_; I hope you get him a larger bowl at least, bettas really aren't meant to stay in those tiny lidded cups forever. It'd be like having to live in a closet your whole life. :p I miss betta breeding. Such gorgeous colors and beautiful halfmoon tails!
We have him in a bigger tank now. He only stayed in the container the first night so we could get his tank water to room temperature. He's a happy healthy Beta now!

Poor Obie! My cat would have defiantly had a tasty snack if it weren't for the lid on the container!

Last edited:
My neighbor just got some goats! They sound cute Right now I haven't seen them but my husband says they are so small and fluffy. My aunts and grandparents always had horses they are wonderful animals and pigs too I've always loved playing in the pig pen. This site is way awesome for.meeting people I agree with you completely

Yes, bless his heart, he's easy! I'm wondering if he holds a record. He's over 2 years old. LOL...he's very high on top of my hutch because my cats knocked the lid of his house. Thankfully, they didn't want to put their paws in his home and he was hiding in his little rock castle thing.

I couldn't agree more! I'm so glad I found it and looked to see if there were ducky people in addition to chicken peeps. Sure...you're happy now until your pilgrims get "old".
tongue.png
wink.png

We have in a bigger tank now. He only stayed in the container the first night so we could get his tank water to room temperature. He's a happy healthy Beta now!

Poor Obie! My cat would have defiantly had a tasty snack if it weren't for the lid on the container!

YAY! Happy tiny betta buddy <3 I know it's weird to feel so emotional for a fish, but they're just so cute!

Back
Top Bottom